Social terms and conditions
Social media competitions – general terms and conditions
- By entering any competition advertised or promoted by Kiwi Property on any social media you are deemed to have accepted these general terms and conditions.
- These general terms and conditions shall be read subject to any further or additional terms and conditions for the competition. The further or additional terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of a conflict with any of these general terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited. All decisions of Kiwi Property in relation to this competition are final and no correspondence concerning any decision of Kiwi Property will be entered into.
- To be eligible to win any competition you must be a New Zealand resident, aged 18 years or older and meet any other specified eligibility and entry requirements for the competition. You will not be eligible to win any competition if you are an employee of Kiwi Property Group Limited or any of its agents, contractors or consultants, an employee of any tenant at any Kiwi Property shopping centre or a family member of any such employees.
- If you win a prize Kiwi Property will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible. If after three working days you have not responded to Kiwi Property’s notice, Kiwi Property reserves the right to allocate your prize to another person who entered the competition. In such circumstances, Kiwi Property shall have no liability to you and you shall have no right to any compensation.
- You cannot transfer, exchange or redeem for cash any prize. Kiwi Property shall have no liability for any prize that is not used, lost or destroyed.
- If you win a prize you consent to being photographed and/or interviewed by Kiwi Property and to the use of your photo and personal information for publicity and marketing purposes (including on Kiwi Property’s website and direct and social media channels) without compensation.
- Kiwi Property reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to verify the validity of your entry and your right to redeem any prize, change any date, term, condition, prize or any other aspect of the competition, suspend or cancel all or any part of the competition and reject any entry that Kiwi Property, in its sole discretion, does not consider meets the eligibility and entry requirements of the competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, Kiwi Property Group Limited, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents, contractors, consultants, directors and employees, shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition in any way or the use or acceptance of any prize offered.
- Your competition entry will become the property of Kiwi Property and will not be returned to you. Kiwi Property will collect and store your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access, update and correct your personal information. By entering the competition you agree to Kiwi Property using your personal information for promotional and marketing purposes.